Residential Chain Link Swing Gates
When you’re looking for a secure, affordable, no-frills option for a residential swing gate, consider chain link swing gates from Gate Options! Designed to both block unauthorized entry and add value to your property, these gates provide a safe and reliable way to enclose your home. At Gate Options, we create custom ornamental swing gates, chain link swing gates and other gates for homes of all kinds.
Why Choose Chain Link Swing Gates?
When you hear “chain link,” you likely think industrial or business property. However, while it’s true that chain link gates are often reserved for commercial sites, it’s also true that chain link is an economical option for residential gate systems. What you get with chain link is an economical, no-frills approach to home security that helps makes gate entry more affordable for every home. Here are some key reasons for choosing this gate option:
- Affordable price point
- Enhanced property security
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Made to last
The Simple, Convenient Installation and Sales Process
One of the best parts of working with Gate Options is we make the experience as easy as possible. Because we both sell and install gates, we can get your new gate put in at your property, and we’ll make sure everything is working smoothly before we go. Here’s how the process works:
- Meet with us. Schedule an in-home consultation for a free, no-obligation way to learn more about possibilities. The project manager for your area will come to you on your schedule — weekend and evening appointments are limited but available.
- Figure out what you want. By talking with your project manager about desires, goals, needs, etc., it will be easier to determine exactly how your new swing gate will work at your property.
- Choose your gate. Once you’re sure of the type of gate you want, you’re on your way to completing your property.
- Sign and return proposal. Complete your proposal form and other necessary paperwork, and return it to us with your deposit.
- Get a permit. The sooner you can apply for a building permit, the better. You’ll probably need one from your city, township or county as well as, in some cases, your neighborhood or homeowners association.
- Schedule the job. We’ll contact you about scheduling your installation and we’ll give you a clear timeline of what to expect moving forward.
- We prep your site. Let us handle prepping the site, all the way down to locating public utilities in your yard.
- We install your gate. The actual gate installation takes anywhere from one to five days — depending on the size of your gate, weather conditions, etc.
Are you ready to learn more about enclosing your home with a quality gate? Contact us today to set up a free consultation, and let’s get started!